Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We Mean fRiSkY BUSINESS!

Aloha, and thanks for visiting!



Currently under construction is the official website for my pet sitting and pet care services. In the meantime, please enjoy some fun photos and pet-related writing, here on *The Dog Blog.

If you reside in Kona, and are interested in hiring me to:
- Care for your pets while you're away, (I offer in-your-home, overnight pet sitting and/or daily visits and walks, as a safe, comfortable alternative to boarding)
- Take your dogs adventuring
- Help them stay fit, happy and healthy
- Photograph your pets
Or any combination of the above...

Please email me: friskybusinesskona@yahoo.com

* Check out my blog dedicated to cats, too, The Mews: http://themewsbyliz.blogspot.com/

I have more than 10 years of experience caring for pets professionally, and have many happy clients of both the two and four-legged variety. Many of them live here in Kona, and would be glad to bark/meow my praises, should you choose to ask their opinion.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog, and I look forward to meeting you and your dog and cat kiddos!

Frisky Biz Liz

No comments: